The general wheel loaders are very useful and common for construction work, however, they can also run into some trouble when it comes to narrow working sites. Most wheel loaders can be called large equipment or machine, so it can be a difficulty to make it function normally in small and tight area. When this kind of situation occurs, it’s time to let articulated wheel loader come on the stage. Aido Group is a company which aims at providing various engineering machinery(like rollers, tractors and so on) for clients, we have different models of articulated loaders for your choice. We promise that all the customers who choose Aido will get a very satisfying purchasing experience.
What Is Articulated Wheel Loader
An articulated vehicle is simply a vehicle that has been ‘broken’ into two separate pieces. The vehicle is then rejoined using a system similar to attaching a boat trailer to a car – only on a much larger scale and a little more involved. Like a boat trailer, an articulated vehicle swivels on a central point with each half able to move back on themselves.
This is basically most articulated machine’s working principle. Probably you can see it more often from larger machines, like combination of truck and trailers. Compared with traditional wheel loaders, articulated wheel loader has more advantages in smaller and narrower working area. But articulated loaders are slightly different from other types of articulation, for that the steering of articulated loaders is not handle through the front wheel, but the rear wheels. Because of this, the front of articulated wheel loaders can play its best role, it will be free to scoop things up or transport itself to the place where it needs to go.
Features of Our Articulated Loader For Sale (DZ910)
- Fully hydraulic steering system, power shift transmission, easier operation
- Bucket can be leveled automatically, optimized working device, higher productivity
- Comfortable operation environment, new design cabin, Grammer seat, air-conditioner at option
- Various working devices of attachment are available, such as log clamp, pipe clamp, grass fork, plow, ore bucket, loose bucket
Using and Maintenance of Articulated Wheel Loader
- As construction machinery is special vehicle, operators should get training and guidance from the manufacturer, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the machine, and obtain certain experience in operation and maintenance before operating the machine. Manufacturer should provide “product operation and maintenance manual”. The manual is a necessary data that operator must learn before operating equipment. Before operating machine, operator must first read “operation and maintenance manual”, and then undertake operation and maintenance according to the requirement.
- Pay attention to the working load in the running-in period. The working load in the running-in period shall not exceed 60% of the rated working load, and the appropriate workload shall be arranged to prevent the occurrence of overheating site caused by continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
- Pay attention to the regular observation of all instrument instructions.If any any abnormalities occur, stop the machine in time to solve. Stop the operation before the cause is found or the fault is not removed.
- Check lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) level and quality regularly, and check the sealing of the whole machine.If too much oil or water is found in the inspection, the cause shall be analyzed. At the same time, we should strengthen the lubrication of each lubrication point, it is recommended that in the running-in period, each shift should be added grease lubrication points (except for special requirements).
- Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten loose parts in time to prevent parts from becoming more worn or losing.
- When the runing-in period is over, the machine shall be forced to be maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil shall be replaced. In a word, the loader in the running-in period of use and maintenance requirements can be summarized as: strengthen training, reduce the load, pay attention to check and strengthen lubrication. As long as pay attention to maintenance work and do it as required, failure of early time will be reduced. So that it can extend the service life, improve the efficiency of the operation and make the machine bring you more benefits.
Articulated Wheel Loader Quality
Articulated loaders in Aido Group are built with components from the highest quality. This increases the reliability and lifespan of the small loader. Our articulated loaders are standard driven by 4-stroke YUNNEI engines allowing the drivetrain to be completely maintanance free.
Characteristic features of Aido articulated loader are the low bottom pressure, a small turning circle, a very good off-road performance and the fact that all heavy components of the articulated loader are mounted as far as possible at the back of the machine. In this way lifting capacity increases since the heavy components are used as counterbalance. Lifting capacity is extremely high for such a relatively small machine because of the smart design and construction. The smallest articulated loader is only 76 cm wid and weights only 899 kg.
Aido Articulated loaders can be used in many different branches. Our Aido miniloaders are specially designed for heavy road construction and pavement work. Animal farms and cultivators use our mini loaders for mucking out stables or other heavier jobs. Our company supplies over 50 different attachments! Every customer of a Aido articulated loader can ask for a customer specific solution!
Articulated Wheel Loader Price
The price of wheel loader in our company is absolutely reasonable and competitive, because we have our own manufacturing factory to make sure producing products of best quality without extra cost. We can provide you various options without expanding your budget. So if you want to purchase any kind of wheel loaders, please feel free to contact us, we’ll reply you as soon as possible.